Meeting your Needs
- Each project supplied by Gosteel is individually designed and manufactured according to the needs of the client, designer and construction team. We will work with you to make sure all your framing requirements are met throughout the process.
- The steel frame industry has developed dramatically in the last 40 years. At Gosteel we use the Scottsdale System which is the market leader in the supply of intelligent light gauge steel frame & truss manufacturing. This technology has been developed to give a ‘Total Solution’ for the design and manufacture of steel frames & trusses.
Wealth of Experience
- Gosteel’s Company Director is a fully qualified and licensed builder and has been building residential and commercial developments for over 25 years. Go steels team of Qualified Builders, Carpenters and Civil Construction Designers means we can design, manufacture and build your project to any stage of construction be it just the frame erection or a complete masterbuilt home.
Latest Rollforming Technology
- Gosteel has numerous Framing and Truss Rollforming machines which allows us to make sure your frame and truss profile and design is the best fit in terms of quality, economy and construction efficiency. We use the latest 3D Designer Software to generate our frames with precision and accuracy
Skills & Expertise
- Go steel has an in-house Civil Construction Designer, Draftsmen and Welding & Fabrication Workshop, which allow us to design, detail and fabricate all your structural beams posts and components as required. This saves time and money in unnecessary detailing and engineering whilst making sure all the structural needs of your project are met.
- Gosteel only uses G550 Truecore steel supplied by Bluescope Lysaght in its roll forming machines so you can rest assured that you are using a quality steel product backed with a 50 year warranty (conditions apply) that when delivered to our door meets all Australian Standards and Codes
Small Enough to Care but Big Enough to get the Job Done
- Go steel is a family owned business that has been established now for over 20 years. We have supplied frames for projects all over Australia, large and small and can give you the service, skills and support required to complete your project.
- Go Steel has an open policy regarding visitation to our factory. If you have not been to our factory we would encourage you to take the time to come and have a look at our operation and the manufacturing process and to meet the team who will be involved in the fabrication of your frames.